Wall Mounted Otoscope and Ophthalmoscope Set
- The Heine wall mounted otoscope and ophthalmoscope combines the following features
- Simple to install and use
- Small Footprint
- Integrated anti-theft system
- Simultaneous use of handles
- Interchangeable diagnostic heads
- Automatic on/off function
- Energy Efficient
- Superb LED lighting
- Review the Heine Veterinary Range
EN 200 Wall Mounted Auriscope and Ophthalmascope.
What is the benefit of fiber optic (F.O.) otoscopes?
In otoscopes with fiber optic technology, the light source can be found in the neck of the otoscope, and thus – unlike in otoscopes with direct illumination – not in the examiner’s field of view. The light is directed through the bundled glass fibres so as to guarantee an unrestricted view and even, reflex-free illumination.
We have heard that loyal HEINE users pass their otoscopes on to the next generation – which is one of the nicest compliments we receive. And, for us, it’s proof that our meticulous nature and attention to detail pay off. From the initial idea to the final product.
Buy your new otoscope – not just for yourself, but perhaps also for those who will follow in your footsteps.