- Stainless steel casework.
- High performance industrial strength ultrasonics with sweep function for perfect and even distribution of ultrasonic activity.
- Auto-Degassing function useful for liquid changes in the tank, decarbonating and degassing HPLC solutions.
- Ultrasonic Boost function for 25% more sonic power.
- Quick and easy to use drain facility.
- Heaters can safely run dry.
- Temperature controlled ultrasonics – activity will start once set temperature is achieved.
- Timer settings 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 mins and permanent on position which has an auto switch off after 12 hours, if no keys have been activated, to prevent unintended permanent operation.
- Indication of time remaining.
- Splash proof controls with drip bar above guides spills and drips away from temperature and timer dials.
- Lifting handles.
Capacity : 1, 3 or 6 litre
Tank, immersed components : 304 spec (18/8) stainless steel.
Internal Dimensions : 190w x 85d x 60h mm
External Dimensions : 200w x 100d x 180h mm
Temperature Range : 30 – 80°C in 5°C increments.
Temperature setting/control : Dial setting for temperature range
Temperature display resolution : Analogue temperature setting in increments of 5°C
1. High power piezoelectric transducers ensure maximum ultrasonic power throughout working area.
2. A drain is fitted for ease of emptying the bath.
3. Illuminated on/off mains switch.
4. Full use can be made of the bath to provide maximum working area.
5. Totally unobstructed, stainless steel tank.
6. Concealed heater and temperature sensors.
7. Bench top footprint.
8. Fitted with non-slip rubber feet for safety.
9. A 304 spec stainless steel tank gives good resistance to many substances and a clean appearance throughout its working life.
10. Sturdy stainless steel construction.
11. Built to latest safety standards and supplied with comprehensive operating instructions and Three-year warranty.
12. A range of accessories available.
13. Easy to clean tank.
14. Each bath is uniquely identified with its own serial number recorded on our product database. Electrically tested for safety at final inspection and a test certificate enclosed in rear of the instruction book.
1 Litre, 3 Litre