Ibex Superlite HR Ultrasound Scanner
IBEX® LITE HR Equine/Bovine Ultrasound Scanner
Like other products in the IBEX line, the new LITE HR combines ruggedness, simplicity, long battery life, and affordability, making these ultrasound systems a great choice for any portable animal application. The Ibex produces a crisp high definition image and is equally suited to both equine (using the built in screen) and bovine scanning (using the headset).
Watch video now!
The HR adds a sun-readable screen to the LITE while still working with video headsets like the i3 LED goggles, offering versatile options for viewing scans in real time.
The IBEX LITE HR is the ideal choice for bovine/equine ultrasound. From basic repro to fetal sexing and calf lungs, the HR has all the features you need in an ultra light, ruggedized package, with the addition of a built-in screen.
A wide variety of transducers and accessories make the LITE HR a versatile ultrasound for any situation. Enhanced battery performance provides 6+ hours of continuous runtime.
EIMI offers three variations of the HR. The original HR connects to all PRO/LITE transducers, offering the widest range of scanning options, from repro to MSK to carcass merit. All have a convenient, sealed side keyboard.
The IBEX L7HD linear rectal probe is hardwired to the HR/r, while the CLi4HD curved rectal probe is hardwired to the HR/c.
- Field-swappable battery
- Li-Ion smart batteries with up to 6+ hours of run time
- Cables designed and tested to withstand 1.2 million flex cycles
- Frequencies from 2 to 14MHz
- See transducers for the LITE HR here
- IBEX LITE HR is barn-ready rugged, designed for the harshest environments
- Sealed keyboard can be thoroughly cleaned for biosecurity
- All materials RoHS compliant
IBEX® veterinary ultrasound platforms are the latest evolution of portable ultrasound technology. We deliver great image quality and processing power, all in weather-sealed, lightweight units. All platforms incorporate user-friendly patient management software.
We offer a wide variety of probes for any practice or patient. Transducer cables are tested to 1.2 million flex cycles, ensuring seasons of uninterrupted use.
We are THE gold standard for veterinary ultrasound, used in top veterinary hospitals, clinics and universities. For more information or for a demonstration, contact us at 353 53 9100655
As seen on Shark Week, Dr. Oakley Yukon Vet and Heartland Docs DVM.
- 6.4 in sunlight-readable screen
- DuraScan® case: water, dust and impact resistant
- 4 lb [1.8 kg]
- Sealed side keyboard for ease of use
- B, B/M modes
- Auto enhanced field of view [auto adjusts focus, frequency, gain and other parameters]
- Digital beam-former
- Gestational tables
- Stores still frames and video loops
- Li-Ion smart batteries with 6+ hours of run time
- Multiple headset options available
- Linear, convex, micro-convex and specialty transducers available [LITE HR only]
- I.C.E. arm-free scanning available
- Standard, extended warranties available