Vet Ultrasound scanner Model Ibex Evo 3
The NEW EVO 111
The new EVO provides improved image quality that will allow the user faster and more accurate exams for any species.
At just over six pounds, the EVO III is designed to go anywhere, from clinic exam table to barn or field.
EVO III is the most advanced model in our family—the next generation in our EVO platform. This latest EVO is ideal for mobile scanning that requires a higher level of image quality. For equine, companion animal and mixed practices, zoos, and anyone demanding a high-quality image in a robust system. Watch video.
- New high-resolution, broadband, variable frequency transducers for every species and use
- Extended battery runtime, field-swappable
- Ongoing firmware updates…continual improvements to image quality and feature set for the life of the system
Rugged, splash resistant, and portable, the new EVO also accommodates optional video headsets—perfect for viewing in bright sunlight or low light situations. Download flyer.
Easy To Use…
You should be using ultrasound EVERY DAY in your practice!
Custom designed exam types for all species take the guess work out of setting up the EVO. A great addition to your diagnostic tools.
Choose your probe, exam type and get to work!
- Field-swappable battery
- External battery charger docking station (AC or car charger)
- 3+ hours of continuous battery life
- New high-resolution broadband transducers for all species
- Cables designed and tested to withstand 1.2 million flex cycles without breaking
- Kevlar reinforced cables
- Frequencies from 2 to 14MHz
- Only manufacturer to design transducers specifically for animal use
- Designed for the harshest environments
- Sealed keyboard can be thoroughly cleaned for bio-security and clinic appeal
- All materials RoHS compliant
- Context sensitive help at your fingertips
EVOStream™ WiFi Image Streaming
- Stream live studies directly to anyone with a mobile device
- Educational tool for image sharing
- Provides image viewing from a safe distance
- Client communication tool
- User defined programmable buttons
- Scan patients and control EVO III from a distance
- User-defined adjustments
- Preset veterinary-specific exam types
- Customizable presets and annotations
- IBEX EVO III advanced imaging software
- Full range of imaging modes: B, B+M, PD, Color, PWD available
- New broadband transducers, 2-14 MHz
- Firmware updates to most recent technology enhancements for the life of the system
- Customized, veterinary-specific exam presets
- EVOStream™ Wi-Fi Remote Scanning app
- Bluetooth remote available
- Multiple headset options available
- 8.4 inch sealed, sunlight-readable LED Display
- 3+ hour battery run time depending on configuration (field-swappable)
- Lightweight 6.4 lb (2.9 kg)
- Engineered with DuraScan® technology
- DICOM compatible
- Full patient image management system
- Standard, extended warranties available
- Compliance with Waste Electrical and Electronic equipment (WEEE) regulations